The Katonah Study Group (KSG) has been the home of Integrative Medicine in the Westchester, NY / Fairfield, CT area since 1999. Our mission is simple; to learn how to heal by bringing the best of Western and Eastern Medicine together.
Are you happy with your doctor but feel something is missing? Do you believe in alternative medicine, but also value traditional medicine? Or, are you a medical provider who simply wants to expand your repertoire?
Come join us for another great year! We have a great lineup for 2017-2018
|Attend individual events and pay as you go,
or become a member for the annual fee of $75
Membership has its perks! Membership benefits include:
- FREE Admission to all meetings from September through June (non-members pay $20 each time)
- An opportunity to list your business in our member directory
- The option to promote your events on our member calendar
- Plus… the networking and fun meeting everyone who joins us!
Attend our monthly events held from September – June.
Even better — Become a Member!
The Katonah Study Group (KSG), offers a multidisciplinary series of presentations devoted to improving what medical healers can do. Whether you’re a doctor, a nurse, a therapist, an alternative healer, or simply a member of the general public, KSG offers programming that will help you grow, right here in Westchester.
Here’s the KSG Lineup for 2017-2018:
(All dates/topics are in the process of being confirmed; please check back for changes!)
- September 27, 2017: Francine Shore, Laughter Yoga
- October 11, 2017: Bonnie Rogers, Support your immune system for the winter season with herbal medicine and healing foods
- November 29, 2017: Penny Cohen, The Erotic in Every Day Life
- December 20, 2017: Roland Comtois, Channeler Extraordinaire
- January 24, 2018: Dr Somesh Kaushik, What is Ayurveda and What can it do for you?
- February 21, 2018: Anne Winnestrand, Ditching Diets: Spirituality, Eating and Healthy Bodies
- March 21, 2018: Eve-Marie Elkin-Schaffer, LCAT, An Introduction to Family Constellations
- April 25, 2018: Tara Framer CCH(Cand), Healing through Homeopathy
- May 23, 2018: Jenni Stone, Astrologer
- June 20, 2018: Cindy Blum, Past Life Regression
Admission to all meetings from September through June is $20 per meeting. But for members, they are FREE!